- wrap or flour tortilla toasted (I used Tofuyan found at IGA, near bacon)
- two leafs of lettuce
- 4 thin tomato slices
- mayo (or thousand island, ranch, or honey mustard)
- two slices salami
- 1 slice honey ham
- two slices green bell pepper
- cheddar cheese
- sprinkle ground black pepper
1. Toast Tortilla. Move to plate.
2. assemble your way. Wrap in foil is taking it to go. Foil will also help keep it from falling apart. I assembled everything in between the leafs of lettuce to prevent it from becoming soggy- depending on how busy the husband, he may eat it as late as dinner.
3. Best served with chips!
*Click HERE for a cooking dictionary.