- 1tbs oil
- 1 small onion diced
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 inch ginger slice diced (~1 loose tbsp)
- 1lb chicken drumettes
- 3/4tsp salt
- 2tbsp fish sauce
- 1 cup uncooked white rice rinsed and drained
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp dried parsley flakes
1. Heat a small pot. medium high heat. Add oil.
2. Add onion, garlic, ginger. stir until onions are translucent.
3. Add chicken and salt. cook ~3 min or until chicken is no longer pink.
4. add fish sauce and rice. stir and cook 3 min.
5. add water, parsley, black pepper. bring up to boil. stir, cover, and lower heat to a gentle simmer for ~25-30min. this will allow for flavors to develop and soup to thicken.
*Click HERE for a cooking dictionary.