2 servings; 10-15min
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1/2lb chicken thighs cubed 1/2'' (foodfair)
- salt (~1/2tsp), pepper (~1/8tsp), cayenne (generous dash) for dusting chicken
- 3 cloves garlic minced finely
- 10 strings bodi beans chopped 1''(Foodfair or MNIB) or green bell pepper sliced
- 1 large tomato diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves or 1tsp dried herbs of your chosing (optional)
- 1 tbsp butter
1. Evenly dust chicken with salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper (cayenne pepper is hot. test it out first). place chicken juices aside.
2. heat fry pan medium high heat. add oil. wait until oil is heated then add onion and garlic. Cook until onion is translucent. occasionally stir.
3. push onion to one side of pan. add chicken in an even layer with gaps in between on empty side. don't stir until one side browns. when pink on chicken is almost gone mix together with onions.
4. add bodi beans and chicken juices and cook for another 2-3 min.
5. push everything to one side of pan. add tomato on empty side. adjust heat to high. cook until tomatoes have turned into mush.
6. add white wine to tomato side and stir to combine. Cook for another 1-2 min on high heat.
7. add butter and fresh basil to tomato side and boil for another min.
8. stir everything together and cook for another min on high heat.
9. serve on top of white rice or with pasta. if serving with pasta, cook noodles al dente then combine in pan (directly from boiling pot) with white wine chicken. cook until sauce starts sticking to noodles (~3min). top with cheddar cheese.