Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Fall Festival at St. George's University 2011


I've uploaded the pictures to an online Flickr Album for those who don't have a Facebook account.  Please send this link out to those you know without Facebook.  Click HERE to view the album.  No account necessary.  If you would like to save any of the pictures, please e-mail first (with the numbers of the photos you would like and for identification, tell me the location of the event) @ katherinejoy101@yahoo.com so I can send you the original copies. I disabled saving of the pictures to prevent weirdos tampering with them.  

If you make a Facebook Account, you will have to add me as a friend first in order to view the album.  Click HERE to add me or you can search for me- Katherine Fung.  From here, you will be able to download and save the pictures.

Enjoy!
-Katherine

1 comment:

39th Anniversary of Grenada's Independence

2.7.13 St. George's Downtown and National Stadium Grenada, West Indies. © Katherine Fung, All rights reserved.  Grenada, The ...